Choose Your Favorite Intermittent Fasting Protocol (and watch the fat melt away)

Choose your Intermittent Fasting protocol and get lean!

Yes, you’ve heard of it, but have you experimented with an Intermittent Fasting Protocol to see how many pounds of body fat you can melt away? Here’s several to choose from, guided by doctors who walk their talk. And if none are for you, there’s always soups and smoothies. [Watch the videos!]

Continue reading

Your 3 Minute Nitric Oxide Workout Prep for High Intensity Interval Training

Spend 3 minutes on your nitric oxide workout

A nitric oxide workout of 3 minutes 3 times per day can help make you bulletproof, says Dr. Mercola. Once you’ve got that tuned, turn to high intensity interval training for lean body composition and a boost of human growth hormone. [WATCH!]

Continue reading

6 Ways You Can Boost Human Growth Hormone Without Drugs

Boost human growth hormone

Here’s some expert advice on how you can boost human growth hormone (HGH) without drugs. Why would you want to? Because HGH is the ticket to a long, youthful life. Getting old ain’t the problem — it’s being old that sucks.

Continue reading

Is The High Fat Keto Diet For You? One Women and Three Experts Tell The Tale

Learn about the high fat keto diet than might be your ticket to fat loss

Thinking about doing the high fat keto diet? Here’s one woman’s two month experience, plus the dos and don’ts from three experts. Watch Dr. Rhonda Patrick interview keto expert Dr. Dom D’Agostino.

Continue reading

How Genetic Testing for Exercise and Nutrition Transformed Two Women (and how one did it all by herself)

genetic testing for exercise and nutrition

Daysha, Pat and Jordan got buff. Two were guided by personalized genetic testing for exercise and nutrition. One got it going with a tip from Dad. Learn how genetic tests may guide you to the perfect plan, and see why they might not be needed after all.

Continue reading

Get The Right Gut Bacteria for Brain Health, Part 2: The “Gut-Brain” Axis

the gut-brain axis

Do you have the right gut bacteria for brain health, so that you don’t experience dementia or Alzheimer’s as you get older? Learn how your gut affects your brain and which probiotics can help make keep your mind razor sharp.

Continue reading

What Your Waist to Height Ratio Reveals About Your Health and How A Plant-based Diet Can Improve It

Your Waist to Height Ratio is an important indicator of lifespan

You’ve heard of BMI, yes? Although it’s the standard measurement of body composition, it’s near worthless. What you need to know is your Waist to Height Ratio. Learn why it’s such a valuable indicator and predictor of your health and lifespan, how to measure it, and what to do if your ratio is more than “2”.

Continue reading

Get The Right Gut Bacteria For Weight Loss, Part 1

Gut bacteria can make you fat or thin

Do you have the right but bacteria for weight loss? You have more than one trillion bacteria in your gut and elsewhere in and on your body and many of them can strongly influence your body composition; meaning how fat, or not, you are. Learn which probiotics can help make you leaner.

Continue reading

The Apple Watch To Monitor Blood Sugar: Tim Cook Leads the Way

tim cook testing apple watch glucose monitoring

Tim Cook is leading the charge to make Apple Watch a platform to monitor blood sugar, heart rhythms and much more. Welcome to the world of biohacking. What you don’t measure, you can’t manage. (Watch the videos!)

Continue reading

Prevent and Fight Cancer with 5 Strategies

prevent and fight cancer

We all must take clear and certain steps to prevent and fight cancer, for the risk that it comes knocking on our doors is significant and can not be ignored. Here are five strategies to get you on your way.

Continue reading

How Superagers Age Superbly and Why You Can Too!

You can age like the superagers

Superagers have the longevity genes to help them age superbly, but genes are just 20% of the battle. The other 80% is your fight and one worth doing. Watch the superager’s videos and learn how epigenetics can help you increase your healthspan.

Continue reading
1 2 3 40